Thursday, December 19, 2013

Merry Christmas

This year is quickly drawing to a close and soon we will enter 2014. It's amazing how fast time goes whizzing by, and I cringe when I think of all the things I had hoped to accomplish in 2013 (like keeping up with this blog . . .). With so many demands on our time, it's difficult to prioritize, but I pray we will all enter this new year with a renewed sense of purpose and hope. Let's not only celebrate Jesus as the "reason for the season," but each and every day of the year. Blessings to you. May you have the merriest Christmas and the happiest and most blessed New Year ever!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Andrea for your kind Christmas wishes. God bless you and yours this holiday season. You became a special part of my life in 2013. Isn't it exciting to wonder what God will bring in 2014. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete