- I’m too weak. My strength is made perfect in weakness (2 Cor. 12:9).
- I’m not smart enough. We have the mind of Christ (1 Cor. 2:16).
- It’s because of my past. Old things have passed away; all things have become new (2 Cor. 5:17).
- I can’t afford it. And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).
- I don’t know what to do. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him (James 1:5).
- I don’t have what it takes. His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3).
- No one believes in me. If God is for us, who can be against us? (Rom. 8:31).
- That’s just the way I am. Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:6).
- It’s impossible. But Jesus looked at and said to them, (Matt. 19:26).
Monday, March 18, 2019
Monday, March 11, 2019
When we develop a close, intimate relationship with the Lord and walk hand in hand with Him through our days, He infuses us with His very own life and breath. His strength is made perfect (complete) in our weakness. While our earthly body grows weaker, our spirit grows stronger the closer we walk with Him. Therefore, we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day (2 Corinthians 4:16 NLT).
(Photo courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net and sirayot.)
Monday, March 4, 2019
In those red letters, you will find everything you need.
Monday, February 25, 2019
If you feel like you're sleepwalking through your days, leave the old life behind. Take God's hand, and let Him take you on all the exciting adventures He has in store for you. Experience a brand new life in Christ.
That's the best way to spend our days.
(Photo courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net, Stuart Miles, and mrpuen.)
Monday, February 18, 2019
My heart was empty and searching for approval until God poured out his unconditional love and acceptance on me and showed me the attributes of a true father. At last, my heart found its home.