Monday, November 15, 2021

The God Who Sees

By Andrea Merrell


Have you ever felt invisible standing in a crowd, sure that God was aware of everyone else but you?

Hagar felt that way when she fled into the wilderness. She was alone and sure she had been completely forsaken. But she had an encounter with God.**

The truth is we are never out of God’s sight, His heart, or His thoughts. When David was tempted to feel invisible, he wrote in Psalm 18:7-10 (TPT):

Where could I go from your Spirit?
Where could I run and hide from your face?
If I go up to heaven, you’re there!
If I go down to the realm of the dead, you’re there too!
If I fly with wings into the shining dawn, you’re there!

If I fly into the radiant sunset, you’re there waiting!  Wherever I go, your hand will guide me; your strength will empower me. 

If you are a child of God, you are never invisible. And you are never alone. God sees you. He hears you. He knows the thoughts and intents of your heart. He even knows the number of hairs on your head. He is intimately acquainted with you, and He loves you with a love that goes beyond human comprehension.

Rest in His hands, my friend. You are fully seen, fully known, fully loved.


**Check out “The God Who Sees” by Nicole C. Mullen and Kathie Lee Gifford on YouTube.

 

(Photo courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net and artemisphoto.)


TWEETABLE

As God's child, you are never out of His sight, His heart, or His thoughts. via @AndreaMerrell (Click to tweet.)


To read in browser or leave a comment, click here.

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment