Monday, March 23, 2020

A Different Perspective


By Andrea Merrell

 
I love words and have always been a fan of Scrabble, especially the online game Words with Friends.


Usually, the available moves are obvious. At other times I have to study the board carefully and analyze my options. Sometimes there are no options. I’m stuck. At least it appears that way. That’s when it’s time for a quick shuffle of the letters to find the perfect word and score the most points.

The answer was right there in front of me. All I needed was a different perspective.

Isn’t that what happens in our daily life? We study a difficult situation and analyze every conceivable possibility before we go to the One who knows all the best moves and has all the answers.

The Bible tells us that God’s ways are so much higher and greater than our own. What men consider foolish, God uses to confound those who consider themselves wise. 

Next time you feel stuck, consult God. He'll do a quick shuffle and show you things from His perspective. He always has the perfect answer.

(Photo courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net and Keerati.)



TWEETABLE




No comments:

Post a Comment